MSR Solutions Inc. is hiring an Intermediate Design Engineer. The ideal applicant will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering and at least five years of general civil engineering experience. They must be registered, or eligible for registration, as a Professional Engineer in British Columbia.
- Preparing project proposals
- Experience in large (MWR) and small (SSR) waste water treatment registrations and designs, water distribution and supply mains, storage reservoirs, pump stations, and valve chambers
- Experience in road design including geometry, multi-modal use, street lighting, intersections would be an asset
- Leading teams of technical staff to deliver high quality engineering drawings and reports for municipal projects
- Project management and contract administration.
Intermediate Design EngineerRequired Skills:
- Flexible, motivated and energetic
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quality oriented with excellent attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships across all levels of the business
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Creative and effective problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- A committed and positive attitude along with an obvious customer value focus and the ability to build a positive rapport with customers.
Travel to various project sites throughout the province is required.