MSR Solutions Inc. is looking for a Senior Design Engineer. The ideal applicant will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with a specialization in Water Resource Engineering and at least 10 years of applicable engineering experience. They must be registered, or eligible for registration, as a Professional Engineer in British Columbia.
- Preparing project proposals
- Significant experience in waste water treatment system registration and design under the MWR
- Experience in small (SSR) sewer systems, water distribution and supply mains, storage reservoirs, pump stations, and valve chambers would be an asset
- Leading teams of technical staff to deliver high quality engineering drawings and reports for municipal projects
- Project management and contract administration
- Business development and strategic planning.
Senior Design Engineer Required Skills:
- Flexible, motivated and energetic
- Superior organizational and time management
- Quality oriented with excellent attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships across all levels of the business
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Creative and effective problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- A committed and positive attitude along with an obvious customer value focus and the ability to build a positive rapport with customers.
Travel to various project sites throughout the province is required.