It’s been a busy few months at MSR Solutions Inc. We’ve grown our staff and our projects list keeps getting longer. Here’s what we are working on this summer.
- Herold Engineering selected us to support a new community centre project in Nanaimo with onsite septic and a bulk water storage tank.
- The MSR team is working with Canfor out of Prince George on upgrading one of their existing work camps. We’ll be creating the design of sewer systems for two new proposed work camps.
- We are on site in Armstrong to review the sewer system and propose upgrades for an existing manufacturing plant. It is in need of repair and we are also looking at expansion of their existing onsite system.
- MSR Solutions is monitoring ground water at a property in Nelson with elevated nitrate levels. This is likely as a result of onsite septic systems impacting their drinking water system. This may also require water treatment to address water quality.
- We are assisting a local industrial park in the management of storm water runoff and treatment of storm water leaving the site to minimize impacts to downstream habitat.
- Our team is upgrading existing treatment works at a property in Anmore, BC as a result of increased density and storm water inflow to the system.
- Mike will be attending WEFTEC in New Orleans this September. He looks forward to bringing new ideas back to the office.