Our company is in growth mode and we are always looking for talented, motivated and energetic professionals to join our team. Here are the available careers with MSR.
Intermediate to Senior Engineer
MSR Solutions has an exciting and diverse opportunity for an experienced Intermediate to Senior Engineer to join our busy and industrious team.
The successful applicant will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in civil engineering with a specialization in water resources. You must be registered or eligible for registration as a professional engineer in British Columbia. A minimum of 10 years of applicable engineering experience is required.
Working experience required:
- Preparing project proposals.
- Experience in water distribution and supply mains, storage reservoirs, pump stations, and valve chambers would be an asset.
- Leading teams of technical staff to deliver high quality engineering drawings and reports for municipal projects.
- Project management and contract administration,
- Working closely with MSR’s management team in areas such as business development and strategic planning.
Skill sets required:
- Motivated and dynamic self-starter.
- Flexibility, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, work accuracy/numeracy, and quality-orientated.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships across all levels of the business.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Effective problem-solver with strong analytical skills.
- A committed and positive attitude along with an obvious customer focus and the ability to build a positive rapport with customers.
Travel to various project sites throughout the province is required.
If you have the above and are able to travel, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter via email.
MSR Solutions Inc., is currently looking for a part time / flex time person for the front reception area. Duties include:
- answering phones
- responding to emails
- tidying office
- greeting clients
- running errands
- record keeping
- photo copying
- assisting staff
- booking travel
- arranging courier pick up
- other duties as needed
Applicants should have previous office experience in the front desk area, strong organization skill, as well as good customer service skills. Should know Microsoft Office including Excel and Word. This is a junior position within a growing firm which may lead to full time.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email.